Quick action needed by August 1, 2015
California Protective Parents Association is working with Cindy Dumas and her new organization, The Women’s Coalition, on making a claim (petition) to the United Nations regarding women’s rights that are being routinely violated, causing them to lose and/or not be able to protect their children.
Just fill out a brief, user-friendly form which takes about 15 minutes.
If you don’t want to fill out the form, you can just submit your name to The Women’s Coalition to be on a master list of women who’ve not been allowed to keep or protect their children
The claim will be made on August 1st, so please try to get it in before then. We will continue to collect cases after that date and send them in a later submission.
If you are on Facebook, there is an event with more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/1457769387857620/1458047781163114/
Urgent Appeal: Sign Her Petition
Top Posts & Pages
- Confronting Intrafamily Sexual Molestation for First Time: A View from Both Perspectives
- Global Parent Pedophile Ring Unearthed -- Washington DC Is Next
- Judges Altering Transcripts
- Legal Stoning of American Women In US State Family Courts Promoting Child Abuse
- Martin County Judge Places Daughter with sex offender dad
- Naples doctor arrested on child pornography charges
- 28,357 hits