January 1, 2011: The Boycott of the US by Foreign Tourists has begun and will not end until the US joins the rest of the world by ratify the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child(CRC). As it now stands, when a foreign child sets foot on US soil, that child loses their rights under the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child. Foreign citizens — including those of nearby Canada — thinking of visiting the US are calling out the US on its “outrageous” and “barbaric” anti-child position.
To protest this failure of the US to protect foreign children within its borders, a boycott of US tourism has begun to place pressure on the US Administration and the US Senateto join the rest of the world and, at a minimum, adopt UN CRC protections for children with foreign citizenship, such as Ariana-Leilani King-Pfeiffer, within its borders.
- Update: The Boycott of the US For Its Failure to Ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- European and Canadian Tourists Set to Boycott US in 2011 to Protest US Failure to Protect Foreign Children Within Its Borders (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- Warning to Foreign Parents Living in or Thinking of Traveling to the US (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- Spain Calls for Abusers to Lose Custody of Children (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- The UN Human Rights Council Presents the First Historic Case, 7-Year-Old German American Jewish African-American ‘Little Ambassador’ (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- Ariana-Leilani In USA Being Denied Her CRC Rights to Highest Attainable Health