In a 7-page filing, attorney David Sibley, paints what he calls a disturbing picture of Judge William Adams’ behavior on the bench from a case last year.
Sibley was representing a mother in a custody case, where the child was alleging abuse.
“Judge Adams created nonexistent law,” Sibley writes, “stating that children are ‘fantasizers’ and the statements of children amount to ‘no evidence’. The child’s statements were corroborated in several ways and were believable.”
He continues about the judge, “Specifically, he concealed the fact that a primary care giver was homicidal, suidical, hallucinatory, psychotic, heavily drugged, etc”
“The big picture is that Judge Adams corrupted the legal proceeding. He did this through fraudulent corrupt orders.”
Sibley says he filed this today after learning how long Judge Adams had employed his current attorney, William Dudley. Dudley was opposing counsel in the hearing a year ago. Sibley says he believes the judge should’ve recused himself from the case, because of his relationship with the attorney.
“A lawyer cannot stand up to these lawyers,” the filing continues, “yet these lawyers are allowed free immunity to slander, lie, defraud, abuse and even assault people.”
“The Order signed by Judge Adams that there was no evidence or no investigation is a bald face lie. He is a liar.”
Read the Bill of Review
This video of a family court judge in Aransas, Texas — who has been known to refuse to recognize that child abuse exists — allegedly shows him abusing his own child. See for yourself.
Should the be impeached? What do you think?
What about other family judges in Arlington Virginia? That irrational behavior and decisions of many of the family judges in America suggest that they too have dysfunctional private lives.
Should all family court judges undergo a regular psychological?
- AP Article on Prosecution of Judge
- Disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Texas Judge Beating Daughter; Internet Springs Into Action (mediaite.com)
- Video: “Judge” beats disabled daughter for using the Internet (boingboing.net)
- Arkansas County Court Judge beats 16 year old daughter with belt- Video (politics.ie)
- The Family Dynamics of Severe Child Abuse (psychologytoday.com)
- Child Abuse Reporting and Ethics – Get Your CLE Credits Right Here (mpdtrainer.wordpress.com)
- Follow Up of the Day: Judge William Adams Will Not Face Charges (thedailywh.at)
- Judge: Abuse of Disabled Daughter ‘Not as Bad as It Looks on Tape’ [Abuse] (gawker.com)
- Overheard on CNN.com: Family court judge should not be beating child (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Outright Child Abuse (prinniefied.wordpress.com)
- Judge William Adams: Texas Judge Beats Disabled Daughter with Belt for Using Internet (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Judge William Adams Dared Daughter to Post Abuse Tape [Video] (inquisitr.com)