Washington DC Foxnews reports that the world’s largest pro-pedophilia advocacy group uses Facebook to connect with its members throughout the world; to find and exchange photos of children; to hone its members’ predatory behavior; and to identify, target and reel in child victims.
The story also points out it is the outgragous opinion of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children — which is supposed to protect children — that advocating for the legalization of sex between minors and adults is legal.
- DC CFSA Overlooks Abuse in Ward 3
- Children Falling Through the Cracks of Ward 3 (Washington Examiner)
- Amazon Pedophile Guide Sparks Boycott & Outrage (popcrunch.com)
- Facebook to trawl photos for child abuse (telegraph.co.uk)
- Facebook Will Use Microsoft Tech to Find Child Pornography (pcworld.com)
- Facebook goes viral on child sex photos (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Pedophiles in Washington DC