An attorney and adjunct lecturer at George Washington University Law School was arrested in Washington on Thursday by agents at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) in Tampa, Fla., charged with six counts of child sexual exploitation.
- D.C. law professor named in child exploitation charges (usapartisan.com)
- Child predator sentenced to 6 years in prison (daancaanetwork.org)
- FLORIDA: man arrested for child pornography, marijuana possession (daancaanetwork.org)
- Richard D. Lieberman, Former GW Lecturer, Arrested On Child Sexual Exploitation Charges (huffingtonpost.com)
- Online Activists Fight Child Pornography on Facebook (news.change.org)
- “Let me know what you think,” Character: David Landeryou, School Principal