Recent congressional visits by parents who have identified abuse of CAPTA funds has placed cuts in CAPTA fund at the top of the list of entitlements that are to be cut. Those cuts are necessary to balance the federal budget and end fraud and abuse in that program by local courts, and the cottage industry funded through the Department of Health and Human Services. A recent press story about the cover up by Arlington County Judge Varoutsos of a GAL who padded her bill has helped fuel this sentiment to end this and similar wasteful programs that have ignored children’s rights, arbitrarily and abusively taken children away from non-abusive parents, and often given those to abusive parents or trafficked them through “adoption” at government expense.
More to come..
- Helping Children and Victims of Domestic Violence (whitehouse.gov)
- President Obama Signs Critical Legislation to Prevent Child Abuse and Domestic Violence (whitehouse.gov)
- “House Votes to Defund Obamacare, Planned Parenthood” and related posts (dougpowers.com)
- Arlington County Virginia is the Bermuda Triangle of Motherhood (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- House votes to defund Planned Parenthood, Title X (dailykos.com)
- CW’s Observation About Corruption in Arlington County Selling Children (arlingtonparentnews.wordpress.com)
- More Than 100 Charged in Largest Medicare Crackdown (businessweek.com)