A doctor who interviewed the little girl who reported the alleged abuse, said she did so even though her grandmother told her they were “family secrets” and warned her to stay quiet.
Child protective investigator, Andrea Fleary, went to the home looking for the twins Friday night, but Carmen told them she was separated from her husband and didn’t know where he or the twins were. Officials now believe she was covering for him.
“How could we have gotten a call to a hotline on Feb. 10 and a child died” a few days later, Judge Cindy Lederman said at the hearing.
An angry judge grilled state child welfare officials over missed opportunities to help the twins, Victor and Nubia, after an anonymous abuse allegation was called into a hotline Feb. 10 — four days before the children were found by the highway assistance worker along Interstate 95 in West Palm Beach.
- Death of girl found in truck in West Palm Beach probed as abuse case – MiamiHerald.com (news.google.com)
- CW’s Observation About Corruption in Arlington County Selling Children (arlingtonparentnews.wordpress.com)
- CFSA – CPS: D.C. settles for $10 million in foster care abuse case (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- Child Protective Services (CPS – CFSA) of Washington DC Out of Control – and then, for the Next Three Years, CPS “Passed Over” the Abused Children of Ward 3 (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- Its Time for Dr. Roque Gerald to Say Goodbye to DC CPS (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- Children In DC Deserve Better (dckidsnews.wordpress.com)
- Arlington County’s Gas Chambers