Despite numerous constituents expressing their outrage with this Judge, Virginia’s House of Delegates representatives and State Senators voted for the reappointment of the anti-family corrupt Judge Esther Wiggins.
They ignored Judge Wiggins misdeeds against children and their families, and took no action to protect their constitutency from this corrupt judge. Read the petition to have her removed. Read more about her misdeeds on the internet. See how — unbecoming proper conduct of a Judge — she avoided service when she was a defendant in a case brought against her by Prince Georges County in the State of Maryland. She has even locked up a father who is a US Veteran on a bogus “contempt” charge.
One can only conclude that these delegates and senators not only know about the corruption in the Arlington Juvenile and Domestic Relations, they are part of it.
Next time you walk into a voting booth, think about how your Delegate and/or Senators voted on this important issue.
Here is a list of Arlington Delegates and Senators who did nothing, including to failing to voice any objection to this improper judicial reappointment:
For a list of representatives in other areas of Virginia, click this link:
The next primary or election, remember that they don’t care about you, so why should you care about reelecting them.
- Arlington County Virginia is the Bermuda Triangle of Motherhood (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- Contact Your Virginia Legislature Prevent Reappoint of Failed Judge Wiggins (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- UN expert on independence of judges and lawyers to visit Mozambique (newkingwords.wordpress.com)
- Hiring Freeze Keeps Bad Virginia Judges in Place (Richmond Times)
- Judge Wiggins Reappointed to the Disappointment of Arlingtonians (Current)
- See What Corrupt Judge Wiggins Destroyed (Youtube)
- Conservatives To Push For Constitutional Amendment That States Can Supercede Federal Laws (alan.com)
- Judicial Mafia In Richmond Dictate Judges Over Arlington Resident’s Objections (Examiner)
- Organized Crime In the Family Courts
- Virginia’s Bizarre “Tolerance” Ranking By the Daily Beast (bilerico.com)
- Judgepedia — Judge Esther Wiggins