US Representative Darrell Issa, the incoming chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, spent the weekend bashing the Obama Administration saying it was one of the most corrupt administrations ever.
The California congressman stated he intends to investigate such incidents as Obama White House promises made to Pennsylvania Congressman Joe Sestak to drop out of his Senate race in 2010, and the allegations of misconduct by Justice Department officials in the handling of the allegations that New Black Panther Party intimidated voters on election day.
Investigations of US Family Court organized crime corruption and millions in waste will surely be on Congressman Issa’s agenda. What do you think?
- Darrell Issa: Obama Administration Is Corrupt [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Obama Administration Not Prosecuting Wikileaks Fast Enough for Republicans [Politics] (gawker.com)
- Incoming Oversight Chair Calls Obama Administration “One Of The Most Corrupt” (alan.com)
- Issa pledges to take on White House over spending (thenewstribune.com)
- Obama Foe Darrell Issa Sets House Oversight Agenda, Targets WikiLeaks (politicsdaily.com)
- New GOP House…Same Hate…. (tagg-lines.com)
- Darrell Issa Declares Obama “One of the Most Corrupt Presidents in Modern Times” (brainz.org)
- Issa Fine Tunes His Investigation Target Net (themoderatevoice.com)
- Rep. Darrell Issa: Obama Has “One Of The Most Corrupt Administrations” (mediaite.com)
- Issa the statesman? (politico.com)
- Is ‘deranged’ still an option? (washingtonmonthly.com)
- Issa Starts off Year With Talk Show Style Demonizing Rhetoric (themoderatevoice.com)